We take data protection seriously
We collect personal data and this privacy protection policy explains how we treat your personal data.
AL Engineering A/S is data responsible and we are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals in accordance with privacy laws.
Personal data processing
We collect and store your personal data for certain purposes
We automatically collect and store data that can help us improve our website. These data are collected and stored in a summarized form that cannot be used to identify you as an individual person.
We collect information about your computer, its location, the website you came from, the browser software you use, your internet protocol (IP) address, IP ports, date/time of access, data transferred, pages visited, amount of time you spend. This information is only used in an aggregate form to inform us where our visitors came from, what they see and act on, and where the extensive time spent is.
Information we collect automatically:
- First-party cookie support (if you allow us to place a cookie on your computer)
- Visitor ID (provided by a cookie we place on your computer whenever possible)
- Refers (i.e. where you came from, for example, google.com)
- Date and time of visit
- Regional and language settings (to determine in which country you are)
- Operating system (Windows, OS X, Linux iOS, Android etc.)
- Screen resolution (1280×1024, 1024×768 etc.)
- Java support
- IP address (computer address on the Internet)
- Title of the page you are looking at
- The URL of the page you are viewing
Collection of sensitive data
We do not collect, and store sensitive information related to your health, ethnic origin, religious or political beliefs, etc.
How we ensure data security
On this website, personal data is collected only to the extent necessary. The collected data is under no circumstances sold to third parties for any purpose.
We delete your personal data when these are no longer necessary
We delete your personal data when these are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose behind our collection, processing and storage of your data.
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server; Only the server in question can retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It contains some anonymous information such as a unique identification number and the page name, as well as some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember your preferences – for example, language selection.
- Strictly necessary cookies: Cookies that are strictly necessary to enable you to move around the website and use its features
- Function Cookies: Function cookies record information about the choices you have made and allow us to customize the website for you.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies are designed to help us deliver a better user experience to you. Information provided by these cookies helps us understand how our visitors use AL-engineering.dk, so that we can improve the content.
You have the right to access your personal data
You may at any time request access to information that we hold about you. You have the right to be informed about where your data came from and what we use your data for. You can also be informed about how long we store your personal data and who will receive your data in case we communicate data in Denmark and abroad.
If you wish, we can inform you about your data processed by us. The access may, however, be limited out of consideration for other persons’ privacy protection, trade secrets and intangible rights.
You can use your rights by contacting us. Please find our contact information at the top.
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data corrected or deleted
You may also request corrections, updates, or deletion of your information. We will make reasonable efforts to respond promptly to such requests in accordance with applicable laws. Please do not hesitate to contact us and inform us about the inaccuracies and how these should be corrected.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. You can also object to our communication of your data for marketing purposes. You can use the contact information at the top for submission of your objection. If your objection is legitimate, we will make sure to stop the processing of your personal data.